Sports Trader - Germany (M/F), Paris
Winamax offers an online gaming platform allowing over 6 million members in France, Spain and Germany to indulge in their passion for poker and sports betting.
In France, Winamax is the online poker market leader and a staple sports betting site. After a very successful launch of our platform in Spain, Winamax has now set its sights on conquering the German market.
As one of the most innovative operators on the market, Winamax's success is the result of in-depth work both in terms of marketing/communication and in terms of technological/technical progress. And what makes Winamax so different from its competitors? Well, a quirky and humorous tone and great odds.
To be a member of Winamax Staff, is to live an adventure as part of a skilled and friendly team, in a unique and convivial workplace.
Want to know more about us ? Have a look at a day in the life of a Winamax employee !
Come and join the game: as part of our international development, we are looking for several Sports Traders - Germany (M/F).
As part of the sports betting team, organized in a rotating schedule to guarantee 24/7 service, you will be working on ensuring the smooth running and optimization of our sports betting offer for German-speaking customers. You will be in charge of:
- Publishing bets on the site (verification of matches, odds and bet names)
- Supervision and adjustment of pre-game and live odds
- Manual validation of high-stakes bets
- Verification of results and bet-settling
In collaboration with our marketing teams, and depending on the needs of the company, you will actively be involved with our evolving sports betting offer for our German customer base.
What we are looking for
Regardless of your experience and education, German is your native language and you have completed most of your studies in Germany.
Passionate about sports, you regularly visit sports betting sites and have a profound knowledge of how odds work. You ideally already have some professional experience with a sports betting operator. You are very comfortable with numbers. Rigorous, attentive to details, you are able to work under pressure.
Ideally, you already speak French without necessarily being bilingual or have a bilingual level in English and would love to turn your passion for sports betting into your job in Paris. Your personal situation allows you to be permanently positioned within our team of sports betting traders organized on a rotating schedule; night and weekend shifts included.
- Position to be filled on a permanent basis (open-ended contract), full-time only and as soon as possible in Paris, France
- Competitive salary
- Individual schedule for a 12-week period: 4 weeks of morning shifts/2 weeks of day shifts/4 weeks of afternoon shifts/2 weeks of night shifts
- Recruiting process in French (working language @Winamax) or English: application (CV+LOM), telephone interview, written test and face-to-face interviews in our Paris office (the reimbursement of plane tickets is subject to conditions)
- Only applications including a CV and motivation letter in French or English will be considered
- Prior authorization for work in France required (we don’t accept residence permit sponsors)
- We do not accept the following work arrangements: student employment, part-time, work-study contract, work from home, freelance
Offre archivée le 02/11/2021