Offre archivée le 17/11/2021
Sales Performance Manager Germany (H/F), Aix-en-Provence
Voyage Privé was born from an entrepreneurial project in France back in 2004, and today it’s the European leader in online travel flash sales.
We're dedicated to helping our 56 million members experience the joy of travelling to high-end hotels at the very best prices. We operate in nine different markets, and we’re always looking to expand further!
Our ambitious and enthusiastic employees work to very high standards. Everyone in the company has a role to play both in their team and at group level.
Joining the Voyage Privé Group also means becoming part of a collective project, and playing an active role in the development of our region. We believe it’s possible to have a positive impact, implement real change and escape social and economic determinism. Our Campus brings together employees, high-level athletes and educators. Everyone can learn from each other, develop into the best they can be, and make an important contribution.
In 2021, we’re making our commitment to these projects concrete, by becoming an ‘Entreprise à Mission.’ Our goal? Make things possible, together.
We recruit a Sales Performance Manager for our German and Switzerland Markets !
The role of Performance Manager belongs to the Sales Team and reports directly to the country manager. Your main missions will be to:
- Closely follow the business performance for your market. Investigate in detail product and destinations where performance is above or below expectations.
- You will be the main point of contact with the buyers in the supply team and content teams to ensure a careful, rigorous, and relevant selection of live offers.
- You will be in charge of making sure the marketing team has key market information and the right products to push.
- You will need to understand the market inside-out by studying market trends and analysing purchasing behaviour (trending destinations, price point, transport, demographics, key travel windows, etc.) for each of your portfolio destination.
Your objectives will be to:
- Improve the products’ conversion rate thanks to a clear, comprehensive, and rigorous action plan (relevant selection of products to publish, deep dive of top and flop performing products, rigorous follow up on technical errors, lifecycle and merchandising management of our top selling products, close follow up on stocks)
- Closely monitor of our website’s KPIs vs the rest of the market using analytics services and suggest clear action plans to maximise revenue and member’s engagement.
- Keep a constant eye on competitor’s websites and strategy, and regularly submit competition overview recaps to internal stakeholders.
- Ensure we are offering high-quality airlines content (flights) and maximise transport revenue. You will be in charge of closely following business performance and technical errors occurring on the website in order to optimise what we are offering to our members.
- Coordinate, analyse and monitor the performance of events launched on the website (VP campaigns or partnerships)
- Very good analytical skills and are able to put together clear and actionable plans. You are comfortable communicating with various internal and external contacts and can establish genuine partnerships.
- Good time management and organisational skills, including good tracking/follow up skills, while being comfortable with last minute changes.
- Reliable, autonomous, problem solver, curious and creative.
- You like a challenge and change and are enthusiastic and committed in all circumstances. You are striving to meet and exceed set objectives.
- Great communication skills. You are confident and approachable. Trust-based relationships created with internal customers are the key to success for you.
- A previous experience working for an OTA would be a plus.
- High computer literacy, and an acute awareness of the latest digital trend.
- The ideal candidate is reliable, autonomous, a real problem solver creative and ready to go above and beyond to exceed expectations. You need to be comfortable with working under pressure in a fast-paced environment with frequent changes.
- A perfect written and spoken English.
- Speaking and writing German fluently is an important asset to understand German customers
Voyage Privé is also
- Our headquarters, the Campus, a unique place in Europe that brings together employees, high-level athletes and instructors
- Our cafeteria serving healthy local produce
- Our environment with its 4-hectare park. If you don’t like running, you can always join a paddle-tennis match, take part in a sports class, work out at the gym, or play a game of bowls
- Our music studio for composing and playing with your colleagues
- A great many opportunities to have a party
Offre archivée le 17/11/2021