Intern HR Recruiting (m/w/d), Berlin
Mercedes-Benz Molsheim est une entreprise du groupe Daimler, spécialisée dans la transformation de véhicules industriels. 600 collaborateurs travaillent sur le site de Molsheim.
You will have the opportunity to join and support our Recruiting Team with the following tasks:
- Create and manage job postings
- Support in CV screening, requesting documents from applicants, participating in job interviews and condition calls
- Manage access rights for Personio (our ATS)
- Manage the company referral program
- Possible support in employer branding topics
- Possible participation and support in cultural topics and the organization of diversity initiatives
- Post management: processing of incoming mail and sending out required documents. This task is managed by all our interns alternatively.
- Employees support: in Office and via HR inbox
- You are a student. It is mandatory to be enrolled in university for the whole duration of the internship. Ideally, your studies focus on human resources.
- Previous experience in HR-related positions is considered a plus, but not mandatory
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, PPT, Excel)
- Able to navigate in a fast-paced environment and organize your workload independently
- Collaboration and ability to work in a team
- Initiative and can-do attitude
- Fluent English is required
- German is a plus, but not mandatory