Offer archived at 13/09/2022
VIE Controlling Manager (m/f/d), Essen
Fedrus International is a Belgium-based international building materials group, active in the production and distribution of roof & façade materials and services.
VM Building solutions, part of Fedrus, is a leading zinc manufacturer for the building envelope, both in terms of volume and technical know-how, with key production sites in France, Germany, Switzerland and Slovakia.
In line with Fedrus International’s goals, monitors the performance and costs of the commercial and industrial sites in the DACHI region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy). On top of this, the person in the role will challenge the financial performance with the management and their respective teams and ensures continuous controlling/reporting improvement of the region.
Offer to managers a fair, fast and responsive financial performance steering to assist decisions making for the Region management and the relevant reporting into the wider Fedrus Group.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Region commercial and industrial sites a fast and smooth administrative flow.
- Set up faster and more flexible financial tools and methods to analyse and report according to the group principles.
Cost Control Budget
- Preparation and variance analysis, forecast, business review preparation of all industrial costs pertaining to the sites
Management of cost accounting and budget control
- Management of master data (eg, machine rates, analytical natures) in alignment with the group principles
- Entries and allocations, variance analysis, reporting, KPI
Financial closing and reporting
- Execute the financial closing tasks for the industrial sites in alignment with the VM DACHI finance manager
- Contribute to the further automation & simplification of financial processes
- Budget, agreements, follow-up, reporting, activation, physical inventory, scrap
- Leads the CAPEX site committee
Cost prices calculations
- Calculate cost prices for all products produced and distributed from VM Building Solutions Germany sites (1500 articles) in accordance with the group principles
- Variance analyses and industrial margin calculation in accordance with the group principles
- Ad hoc performance analyses (for local management / central)
- End of month matters (stock view, movements, values, KPI)
- Inventory – support of local teams: D-Day control, controls
- Financial Master degree or equivalent. 3 to 5 years’ experience required in a similar role preferably in an industrial environment.
- Strong knowledge in software tools (SAP, Excel, Qlik view, Windows, etc.)
- Personal skills: integrity, accuracy and rigor, analytical mind, accountability, teamwork, able to work in an independent way and continuous improvement oriented. German is mandatory. English on fluent level (B2 or higher).
Duration: 12 months. Career perspective to evolve within the Group after the VIE mission.
Location: Essen (25 min by train from Düsseldorf).
Conditions: monthly allocation upon Business France conditions for Germany. https://civiweb-api-prd.azurewebsites.net/api/Offers/repository/notepays/14
Offer archived at 13/09/2022