CompanyLandguth Heimtiernahrung GmbH
Place(s)Emden, Niedersachsen, Paris, Marseille, Lyon, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Nice, Strasbourg, Lille, Nantes, Rennes, Caen, Le Havre, Nancy, Metz, Montpellier, Biarritz, Clermont-Ferrand, Saint-Etienne, Brest
Sales Manager Benelux (m/w/d), France or Germany (in Riepe)
Landguth Heimtiernahrung GmbH
Europe's leading manufacturer of super-premium pet food is looking for YOU. As a global player, we supply the worldwide pet trade with high-quality, innovative and sustainable products. Landguth is firmly rooted in East Frisia and as nature-loving and down-to-earth as the people in this region.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to join our team who are ready to develop their potential in a dynamic and challenging work environment. At Landguth, YOU have the chance to become part of a global company that does not forget its roots and is committed to the community.
SALES MANAGER BENELUX (M/W/D)
located in France or in our office in Riepe, Germany
At Landguth you will...
- identify and approach potential customers in Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg (BeNeLux)
- manage sales projects from conception to timely delivery
- build new sustainable customer relationships and open up new sales channels
- analyze markets and competitive data
- participate in national and international exhibitions
You will fit in with us if you....
- you have proofed experience as a sales talent
- are experienced in the petfood business
- have a very good command of English
- are willing to travel
- you are persuasive and enthusiastic
You will benefit from...
- a long-term employment relationship in an expanding company with prospects.
- bonus paymenets and a performance-related remuneration
- our home office concept, which enables you to flexibly arrange your working hours and optimally combine your professional and private life.
- the possibility for your individual employee development and qualification, so that you can develop professionally and personally.
- working in a motivated, young and friendly team that is characterized by an appreciative management culture and flat hierarchies
- numerous development and promotion opportunities within our company
- discounts from numerous partners and brands.
- the possibility to work in a sustainable company, which takes responsibility for the environment and already produces with 100% green electricity.
Join us and be part of our mission for a sustainable future.