Offer archived at 02/11/2021
Online Marketing Project Manager - Germany (M/F), Paris
Winamax is the online poker market leader in France with one of the best gaming softwares in the world and a passionate community that goes far beyond the poker tables. Since the football World Cup of 2014, Winamax is a staple sports betting site in France.
After a very successful launch of our Spanish platform in 2018, which is growing day-by-day, and already represents 20% of the market share, Winamax has now set its sights on conquering the German market.
Are you familiar with the sports betting offers available on the German market and would like to put your ideas into practice?
As part of our European development, we are recruiting for our future Online Marketing Project Manager - Germany (M/F).
As part of the Online Marketing team and reporting to the Head of Online Offer & Marketing, you will contribute to the design and implementation of our sports betting promotions for our German players.
You will be responsible for :
- Designing sports betting promotions
- The implementation of these promotions, in coordination with the other teams involved in the projects related to our sports betting offers: graphic studio, developers...
- Posting daily updates on the winamax.de website (promotion highlights, page updates, etc.)
- Analysis of the results of the different promotions put in place
- Translation of various contents from French or English to German
- Competitive intelligence
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Along with your background in marketing, you are a German-speaker and have done most of your studies in Germany.
You are passionate about sports and regularly visit sports betting sites. You have an excellent knowledge of the sports betting market in Germany.
Ideally, you already speak French (working language @Winamax) or have a fluent level in English.
Your main assets to succeed in this position:
- Your knowledge of sports betting offers on the German market
- Your creativity and your ability to be proactive will enable you to design attractive offers/promotions
- Your ability to work as part of a team and to communicate effectively with different people
- Your ease in using IT tools such as Suite Office and GSuite
WHAT WE OFFER
If our ambitions for conquering the German market are not enough to attract your attention, we have other convincing points as well!
- Extensive support in finding accommodation in Paris
- A unique working atmosphere with numerous perks in the heart of Paris (gym, soccer team, gaming room, petanque, barbecues, free drinks and snacks...)
- “Participation” bonus (profit-sharing)
- Excellent health insurance
- Six weeks paid leave
- Access to a company restaurant
- Lots of fun! Regular after-work events (poker, gaming etc....) and leisure activities
- The position is available on a permanent basis as soon as possible in Paris, France.
- Salary according to profile and experience
- Prior authorisation to work in France required (no sponsorship of residence permit)
- Excluded work arrangements: student employment, part-time employment, internship, sandwich course, freelance
Offer archived at 02/11/2021