Sports Community Manager Germany (M/F), Paris
Winamax is the online poker market leader in France with one of the best gaming softwares in the world and a passionate community that goes far beyond the poker tables. Since the football World Cup of 2014, Winamax is a staple sports betting site in France.
After a very successful launch of our Spanish platform in 2018, which is growing day-by-day, and already represents 20% of the market share, Winamax has now set its sights on conquering the German market.
Join us now to take part in this adventure as our Sports Community Manager Germany (M/F).
As part of the talented team that runs the @winamaxsport twitter account, you will be responsible for creating good buzz in German about sports news and our sports betting offer for German-speaking customers. This includes:
- Animating Winamax social networks accounts dedicated to sports betting: posts, contests, graphic contents, news, anecdotes, key figures... with the dose of fun that corresponds to us, in accordance with the editorial line and the general pre-defined strategy,
- Taking part in the definition and deployment of our Social Betting strategy, in relation with the Relationship Marketing Manager,
- The management of our Social Networks Betting strategy, thanks to relevant KPIs to build on, and thanks to flow management tools that you master,
- Constant monitoring of new products and the competition.
What we are looking for
Regardless of your experience and educational background, you are a native German speaker and have completed most of your studies in Germany.
You are a sports enthusiast, especially for football, tennis and NBA. You are interested in sports betting.
Your previous experience allows you to technically master the main social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instragram, Snapchat...).
Your writing skills are impeccable, including in real time during a match, and you have already demonstrated your ability to engage your audience, by proposing interesting and entertaining content, in line with what our team of @winamaxsport community managers is currently offering. Organized, you know how to work alone and in a team (lots of teamwork!).
Your main assets to succeed in this position:
- Your ability to display good humour, to have an offbeat tone. Here, a promise would not be enough for us: your sense of humour must have already left its mark and be widely appreciated on social networks;
- Your openness as a CM to your ecosystem, whether it's taking into account feedback from your audience, or actively monitoring new uses in your field and the competition.
- Ideally you speak French without necessarily being bilingual OR have at least a fluent level in English and would be delighted to make your passion for sports betting your job in France. Your personal situation allows you to be in a permanent position within our CM Sport team, organized in a rotating schedule, with evening and weekend work included, close to the sports news.
- Position to be filled on a permanent basis (permanent contract) as soon as possible in Paris, France
- Recruitment process in French (the working language @Winamax) or in English: application (CV + cover letter), telephone interview, written tests and face-to-face interviews in our offices in Paris (airfare reimbursement is subject to conditions)
- Only applications with CV and cover letter in French/English will be considered
- Prior authorization to work in France required (no residence permit sponsorship)
- Excluded work arrangements: student employment, part-time employment, work-study, telecommuting, freelance.
In addition to your CV/ LinkedIn profile, we would like:
- that you share the URLs of your most characteristic accounts with us, ideally on the theme of sports or sports betting;
- that your posts are sporty and that the reactions of your followers show how your humour is appreciated;
- that you share your Peerindex, Kred or equivalent references with us;
- that you would know your motivation for this position, in more than 140 characters - here we love to read beautiful cover letters - especially for this position which requires real writing skills.
Please send us your application (CV + covering letter in which you tell us about your personal experience in sports betting) in French (working language @Winamax) or English.