Software Specialist (m/f/d), Berlin or nationwide
MEGA is a SaaS software company, headquartered in Paris, France, with offices in 10 countries and clients worldwide. We are leaders in the domains of Enterprise Architecture and GRC (Governance Risk and Compliance).
Our goal is to support business transformation. We believe that transformation is a collaborative effort, so we created a single SaaS platform that connects IT leaders, process owners, risk managers and data governance officers. As transformation is a complex effort, we give them access to a single repository that helps them plan and adapt to change.
We are a team of 350 multi-cultural and dynamic professionals, who create, sell and implement software for the largest companies. Our clients include large banks, insurance companies, public administration, airspace, energy, and many more.
Our software platform, HOPEX, is recognized as a clear leader in its field. We invest year on year on new technology and innovation to keep our competitive lead.
We also believe that a company’s success is based on its people, so we make it a priority to hire the best and help our employees evolve within the company, throughout departments and offices.
About your job
We are looking for professionals to join our team and contribute to high growth in DACH-region.
- Know the standard functionality and specifications of the tool to rely on it in the project
- Gather and analyze technical requirements on the tool customization and parametrization
- Participate in the target solution design, write specifications
- Support software installation and implementation of the designed specification
- Provide feedback to the Product Owners on the tool usage
- (Preferable) Be able to specify and implement the interface for the integration in other tools
- Successful completion of a university degree (computer science, business information systems or related field preferred).
- Several years of proven project experience as well as experience with the creation of specifications and project plans.
- Willingness to travel mainly in DACH region
- Very good communication skills in German and English, both written and spoken
Why join us?
As an international leader in our market, we develop software to support companies in their continuous, agile and responsible digital transformation for the benefit of their own customers and employees.
We pay particular attention to personal development, continuous learning, well-being at work and the quality of relations between our employees.
By joining us you will have
- Experts at your side who will make you progress continuously
- Regular internal and external training
- A healthy, friendly, intellectually challenging and professional working environment
- An active role to play in a growing leading company
- Flexible work organization (remote work)
- Clear goals and self-organization
- Opportunities for professional development, including abroad
- Location: Berlin or nationwide
- Contract: Permanent contract to be fulfilled as soon as possible
- Remote flexible work possible
Offre archivée le 17/11/2022