Sales & Account Manager France (m/f/d), Hamburg
moebel.de Einrichten & Wohnen GmbH
Our company includes three different platforms: moebel.de, the largest German furnishing portal for furniture, interior design and living, since 2016 meubles.fr for the French market and in May 2021 we launched our Dutch platform meubelo.nl.
Every year, up to 50 million visitors are guided quickly, easily and effectively to their new favorite piece. From cheap to exclusive, top seller to unique - over 300 online stores with more than 4,000,000 products as well as over 1,000 brands, manufacturers and stationary retailers present themselves together on our three portals.
Learn more about us as an employer: https://careers.moebel.de/
moebel.de and meubles.fr are the largest marketing channels for online shops in the furniture sector in Germany, France. Over 300 merchants receive highly qualified user traffic from our portals.
For the support and further development in France, we are looking for a Sales & Account Manager (m/f/d) to take on this challenge.
YOUR FUTURE TASKS
- You take the responsibility to acquire new partners/customers for the French market
- You take care of the proper onboarding of new partners
- You manage your own partner portfolio (and receive commission for this)
- You establish our French portal as a marketing channel and you significantly increase the turnover with individual solutions
- You also have the opportunity to look after partners internationally around several European markets
- You visit your major partners once every six months or once a year to discuss the next steps in their development
- In the long term, you will take care of 5-6 digit annual budgets of partners
- You have a Bachelor's/Master's degree in economics or comparable studies
- You gained a minimum of 2 years experience as a Sales or Account Manger
- You have ideally worked in eCommerce / Online Marketing or in an agency
- You like to work with people and you have strong analytical skills which help you to convince and challenge partners
- You have good affinities with online marketing, you understand our business model, the opportunities and challenges coming along with it
- You have good MS Office skills, speak French as native language and have sufficient English skills; German and/or Dutch would be an ideal addition
Your daily routine is yours
Adapt your working hours to your productive phases and ensure a good work-life balance. Whether you are an early riser or a late riser, you can work with us in the way that suits you best, in cooperation with your team.
We also have colleagues who work from Hamburg, Sweden, Mallorca or France. It is also up to you to decide whether you would like to work from abroad for a certain period of time. We focus on full mobility, you can take your laptop with you wherever you go.
Our setup is unique
Everyone sits on the same couch with us. No matter the title and no matter the area of responsibility, we set up together. With a mix of digital gaming nights, online workout sessions, movie nights, paintball or Heide Park outings or gingerbread house competitions, we strengthen our culture, online and offline.
Feeling comfortable - also in the office
Our office is located close to the main train station, Mönckebergstraße and the Binnenalster - right in the middle of Hamburg. This offers many opportunities for lunch dates, walks around the Binnenalster for a break in between or shopping after work.
Inside our offices you are of course protected at all times by a hygiene concept with self-tests provided by the company, distance regulations, mask requirement, etc.