Offre archivée le 15/04/2021
Recruiter with French (m/f/d), Berlin
BASF Services Europe GmbH
Competent and committed employees play a decisive role in the success of BASF. In our department HR Services Europe, we help to enable employees to develop and contribute their own talents. With know-how and passion, we provide support with all personnel issues and develop innovative solutions - turning new requirements in the working world into opportunities. Our portfolio covers everything from Payroll, Personnel Administration, Inquiry to Learning and Recruiting. With our know-how and client orientation, we provide high-quality service out of one hand to our BASF Group Companies in Europe.
At BASF Hub Berlin, we create services for the future. Since 2005, our international and dynamic team of the department HR Services EMEA provides global services from the heart of Berlin to our BASF group companies all over Europe. With know-how and passion, we support our partners, offer consulting, and deliver high-quality service out of one hand: from Recruiting, Learning, Payroll, Personnel Administration, and Inquiry. We provide sustainable solutions, always thinking one step ahead. Today, with innovation and digitalization, we enter the next stage of service delivery. Be a part of this exciting journey.
Within the HR Services Team France, we are a diverse and inclusive team of experts and young professionals. Together, we are committed to deliver the highest quality of service to our BASF partners in France. To complete our team, we are looking for a Recruiter with French (m/f/d) with a strong enthusiasm for HR processes and customer relations. At BASF:
- You will provide professional recruitment services to hiring managers, local HR stakeholders and candidates throughout the entire recruitment process.
- You will provide high quality and proactive sourcing as well as preselection of candidate profiles for different BASF divisions based in France.
- You will be coordinating job interviews and handling other recruiting administration tasks.
- Beyond this, you will collaborate with your international colleagues to exchange potential candidates for positions in Europe and identify potential talents.
- You have completed your university Studies in HR or similar.
- Motivated, organised and reliable, you have a strong interest in HR/recruitment and a first relevant experience in a similar position.
- Alongside a strong and proactive customer oriented approach, you adapt easily to a fast-changing work environment and take personal initiatives.
- Being a strong team player, you are able to actively engage with your colleagues.
- Taking pride in your work with exceptional attention to detail you have the ability to be well-organised under pressure.
- An excellent command of French and English is a prerequisite, in addition to very good general communication skills.
- Knowledge of German is a plus.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- 30 days of paid vacation and sabbatical options
- Location-independent working models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
- Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- Team and company events in which we celebrate successes together and strengthen our cohesion.
Offre archivée le 15/04/2021