Logistics and Sales Assistants in the agri-food sector - fluent in English and French (m/f), Paris
Established in 2004, our HR consulting firm specializes in the recruitment of Franco-German and european profiles. Based in France and Germany, but also in Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Italy, Spain and in the UK, our consultants assist jobseekers with coaching, salary evaluation or the preparation of their application (resume and cover letter).
For one of our clients, we are seeking 2 Logistics and Sales Assistants in the agri-food sector, fluent in English and French (m/f), Paris.
Our client, a player in the international dairy product trade, operates in all the major production and consumption markets.
The working languages are English and French, in which a level of at least C1 is ESSENTIAL!
What our client expects from you
Reporting to the Logistics Director, you will act as a coordinator between shared services in the Netherlands, traders, customers and suppliers in your geographic area (2 positions are to be filled: the first to manage southern Europe and a second for the Maghreb and the Middle East).
- As a true intermediary, you will oversee the management of flows by monitoring operations and their smooth execution,
- You will ensure the quality and the conformity of commercial offers,
- You will be responsible for preparing all the documents required for the movement of goods, in accordance with the negotiated commercial offer (Incoterms, customs, etc.),
- You will monitor shipments (departures and arrivals of goods) and oversee the resolution of any disputes that arise (timeframes, quantity, quality, etc.).
Do you recognise yourself in this profile?
- With 2 or 3 years of higher education, you have at least 3 to 4 years’ experience in a similar export position in the agri-food sector.
- English and French are the working languages, a very good level is ESSENTIAL and proficiency in a third language is a plus (preferably Spanish for the first position and Arabic for the second).
- You are knowledgeable about the specific transport, logistics, regulatory and documentation requirements for the product category and market (Incoterms).
- You are experienced in the import-export of large volumes of goods including the traceability, quality and proper documentation of flows.
- You possess good commercial awareness.
- You have good administrative and organisational skills.
- You are familiar with IT tools.
- You manage stress well and you have the self-sufficiency to manage complex and changing situations.
- You have listening skills and very good communication skills.
- You have the ability to work to deadlines and to multi-task.
- You have excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- You have the ability to make quick decisions and are a team player.
I hope I have sparked your interest! I look forward to receiving your applications:
- Valérie Melloul