Offre archivée le 16/08/2021
Internship German-speaking Recruiting Specialist, Paris
Next Station was founded in 2018 by Blanca Montero, Nicolas Paulus, and Denis Fayolle, a group of serial entrepreneurs that believed that we could simplify the recruitment process for those people aiming for an international career.
Today, we are a bigger group of believers: 18 people from 12 different nationalities that speak English every day at work and enjoy sharing our different cultural backgrounds. Despite being all different, we connect in a particular way. No matter which team member you ask, the best thing about Next Station will always be the team.
Our values: commitment, fun, and go beyond.
About the Job
In your role as Recruitment Specialist, you will join the Candidate Relationship team and work directly with Blanca Montero (co-founder and Head of Sales).
Your mission: identifying the best fitting candidates for each job position.
What You Will Do
- Define hiring plans for each open position for your candidates
- Screen, interview and answer our candidates’ queries regarding the application process
- Identify skills, attract talent and guide the candidate through the interview process
- Follow up with candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round, and second-round interviews
- Create and manage ATS reports (Applicant Tracking System) and internal KPIs to follow up, proactively react and help to reach our hiring objectives
- Stay close and learn with the best teammates to get better and better everyday
- And above all: You will enjoy and grow with us :)
This position is based in Paris, France. This means that you must be open to relocate! As we are looking for longterm teammates, it would be great if you could stay after your internship.
What You Bring
- You have a native level in German and are fluent in English – any other language is a great plus!
- One of your greatest skills is to build connections with people and gain their trust.
- You know how to ask the right questions to get the information you need.
- You have outstanding listening skills.
- You are a reactive, dynamic, and resilient personality.
- People like you because you always talk with a smile on your face.
- You keep a good level of organization around you.
- You feel comfortable with digital technologies and multi-channel communication (Phone, Skype, mail, physical appointment, Linkedin, etc.)
You have first experience in recruitment.
You speak other languages fluently.
Are you passionate about our mission and motivated to work in international recruitment? We give you the opportunity to take great responsibility from the beginning and grow with your challenges!
What You Get
- A shared open space office with 3 multicultural startups in the heart of Paris
- The possibility to get a full time contract after your internship
- Knowledge of the recruitment industry in and out
Together, we go beyond, enjoy. Repeat.
Duration: 6 months
Salary: 700€/month + bonus
Start: August/September 2021
Offre archivée le 16/08/2021