Intern Business Development (m/f/d), Berlin
Mister Sandman GmbH
We are a young and ambitious e-commerce startup based in Berlin that is completely funded by its own operative cash-flow. Over 500,000 mattresses have been sold since the foundation of Mister Sandman in July 2015 and, by being already present in 10 countries, we are planning to expand further to other international markets.
We need your support to achieve our goals, such as developing new products, improving our webshop and creating a strong brand.
Be part of our success and continue our history as a team member!
- You support us in account management for one of our online marketplaces (creating and optimizing products, marketing strategies, visibility analyses etc.)
- You create marketing analyses and campaigns
- You perform keyword analyses and optimizations
- You create and analyze KPI reports
- You analyze competitive situations, market opportunities and risks as well as product expansion opportunities in the international environment
- You support our daily operations
- You drive your own projects to expand our business
Who you are
- You are an enrolled student, studying business administration, business engineering or a similar major
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You have a very good knowledge of MS Office, in particular of MS Excel
- You are motivated, responsible, self-reliant and a good team player
- You are fluent in English
- You are fluent in German, French, Dutch or Hungarian
What we offer you
- A paid internship (3-6 months)
- An interesting work environment with a steep learning curve and responsibility for your own projects from day 1 on
- The opportunity of developing your professional and personal strengths as well as to bring in your own initiatives and ideas
- The typical startup atmosphere in the heart of Berlin with free drinks & fresh fruits
- The possibility to stay as a working student if it's a match from both sides
Interested? Drop us an email with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org (People & Culture Manager: Shari). We are looking forward to your application!