Offre archivée le 02/11/2021
Customer Support Officer - Germany (M/F), Paris
Winamax is the online poker market leader in France with one of the best gaming softwares in the world and a passionate community that goes far beyond the poker tables. Since the football World Cup of 2014, Winamax is a staple sports betting site in France.
After a very successful launch of our Spanish platform in 2018, which is growing day-by-day, and already represents 20% of the market share, Winamax has now set its sights on conquering the German market.
Come and join the game: as part of our international development team, we are looking for several Customer Support Officers (M/F).
As part of the Winamax Customer Support Team, organized in a rotating schedule to guarantee 24/7 service, you will mainly be responsible for answering questions and messages from our players and potential new players: instructions, advice, promotions, complaints, etc.
You will be a reliable point of contact for our customers and prospects, therefore playing a significant role in improving our offer and developing the Winamax brand on the German market.
You will be responsible for our external image and providing the highest quality of service, ensuring the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers.
What we are looking for
- German is your native language, or you master the language at the level of a native speaker. In any case, you have spent most of your studies in Germany.
- Passionate about sports, you have a good command of the colloquial language and terminology of the sector and are intuitively able to understand and answer a customer's questions and problems.
- You have excellent editorial and communication skills.
- You are proficient in the most important Office programs and can write quickly on a PC.
- A keen sense for customer needs, team spirit and the motivation to make a difference
Ideally, you already speak French (working language @Winamax) without necessarily being bilingual, and would love to turn your passion for sports betting and gaming into a career in Paris.
You already have some experience in customer service, throughout which you have looked after comparable customer profiles (young clientele, interested in sports betting/gaming etc.)
Your personal situation allows you to be permanently positioned within our Customer Support Team, organized on a rotating schedule; night and weekend shifts included.
- Position to be filled on a permanent basis (open-ended contract), full-time only and as soon as possible in Paris, France
- Competitive salary and 35-hour-week
- Individual schedule for a 12-week period: 4 weeks of morning shifts/2 weeks of day shifts/4 weeks of afternoon shifts/2 weeks of night shifts
- Recruiting process in French (working language @Winamax) or English: application (CV+LM), telephone interview, written test and face-to-face interviews in our Paris office (the reimbursement of plane tickets is subject to conditions)
- Only applications including a CV and motivation letter in French or English will be considered
- Prior authorization for work in France required (we don’t accept residence permit sponsors)
- We do not accept the following work arrangements: student employment, part-time, work-study contract, work from home, freelance
What we offer
- Extensive support in finding accommodation in Paris
- A challenging job in an international environment
- A unique working atmosphere with numerous perks in the heart of Paris (gym, soccer team, gaming room, petanque, barbecues, free drinks and snacks...)
- “Participation” bonus (profit-sharing)
- Excellent health insurance
- Six weeks paid leave
- Lots of fun! Regular after-work events (poker, gaming etc....) and leisure activities
Offre archivée le 02/11/2021