Offre archivée le 31/12/2021
Corporate Relations Coordinator (m/f/d), Jouy-en-Josas (near Paris)
CEMS is a Global Alliance of 34 leading business schools, 70 multinational companies and NGOs that together offer the Master in International Management (MIM).
The Corporate Relations Department in the CEMS Global Office, which leads the key account management of all Corporate Partners and organises global employer branding activities and events, is seeking for a Corporate Relations Coordinator. This position will report directly to the CEMS Deputy Director.
Your main mission & responsibilities
Your principal mission as a Corporate Relations Coordinator is to collaborate closely with the CEMS Corporate Relations Team, and with the CEMS Corporate Relations Coordinator Lead specifically, on the customer relationship management with a portfolio of CEMS Corporate Partners, and CEMS member schools. Additionally, to support the team in the organisation of CEMS events and in the execution of projects within corporate relations.
- to ensure corporate partner engagement in the CEMS Alliance and in the CEMS Master’s in International Management programme, in close cooperation with our member schools’ corporate relations managers. This explicitly includes the joint retention of current and prospecting of potentially new corporate partners and the development of communication materials including evaluations and statistics.
- to facilitate the organization of the CEMS Global Career Forum to be held in Barcelona and comprising a number of networking events, workshops and job fair as well as annual virtual recruitment events.
- to support the implementation of other regional and global career services events every year, engaging different stakeholders of the CEMS Alliance.
The position implies travelling in Europe.
Why join us:
- An international work environment and a strong entrepreneurial culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- Very good Health insurance (“Mutuelle”)
- 47 days off per year (25 annual leave, 15 conges d'usage, 7 RTT)
- 3 days remote per week
The CEMS Global Office is a team with a committed, entrepreneurial spirit in a dynamic environment. The successful candidate will have a customer and team work oriented personality, and be at ease with working independently. Flexibility and adaptability to diverse cultural environments are a key qualification.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken; knowledge of French and/or German and/or Spanish as well as another major world language is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills with a strong attention to details;
- Demonstrated project /event management skills with the ability to multitask and work autonomously;
- Problem solving skills and capacity to work under pressure to deliver high quality results.
- Interpersonal skills.
Education & Experience:
- Master degree required;
- Business background with 1-3 years’ experience ideally in HR, customer relationship management, career services and/or events management;
- Working experience with the database management and all the Pack Office.
Offre archivée le 31/12/2021