Bilingual Client Advisor (m/f/d) English / German, Paris
6 months contract or permanent contract in Paris:
Bilingual Client Advisor English/German W/M
General mission & main activities
The Client Relationship Center operates on 2 levels:
- Client advise, sales and order management for Hermes.com clients for 17 European countries;
- Service to clients wishing to contact European stores.
In a multilingual and multi-tasking context, you are the privileged contact of our clients. As ambassador of Hermès, your main missions will be:
- Respond to e-commerce clients by phone and e-mail, advise them, develop sales thanks to your knowledge of products and the relationship you create with the client.
- Assist our clients contacting the stores, orient them to offer them a quality experience.
- Receive, analyze, validate and follow up the receipt of European e-commerce orders.
- Contact some clients by phone for specific operations to provide a personalized experience.
- Be proactive in any process to improve the experience of our clients.
- As part of a dynamic team of 30 Client Advisors, you demonstrate a real commercial sense and want to dedicate yourself entirely to the satisfaction of the clients of Hermès.
- Our human-sized environment promotes close management, based on collaborative work, team spirit and mutual aid.
- Having the sense of tailor-made, you have a relational ease and excellent writing and oral skills in German and English (speak French will be useful for you to join the team!).
- You have also a very good management of stress and a sharp sense of priorities. You show agility with office tools.
- Contract of 35h30 weekly, based in Paris 12th arrondissement
- Workdays: Monday to Saturday, with a day off in the week
- Shifts hours: 8h-16h; 10h-18h; 11-19h; 13h-20h (rotation according to schedule)