Sales & Account Manager (m/f/d) France, Hamburg
moebel.de Einrichten & Wohnen GmbH
We operate four different platforms for furniture, interior design and living. The product search engine moebel.de went live in 2007. Since 2016, we have been active on the French market under the domain meubles.fr, in May 2021 we launched our Dutch platform meubelo.nl, and exactly one year later we started in Austria with meubi.at.
Every year, up to 50 million visitors are guided quickly, easily and effectively to their new favorite piece. From cheap to exclusive, top seller to unique - over 300 online stores with more than 4,000,000 products as well as over 1,000 brands, manufacturers and stationary retailers present themselves together on our three portals.
For the support and further development in France, we are looking for a Sales & Account Manager (m/f/d) to take on this challenge.
Your future Tasks
- You take the responsibility to acquire new partners/customers for the French market
- You take care of the proper onboarding of new partners
- You manage your own partner portfolio (and receive commission for this)
- You establish our French portal as a marketing channel and you significantly increase the turnover with individual solutions
- You also have the opportunity to look after partners internationally around several European markets
- You visit your major partners once every six months or once a year to discuss the next steps in their development
- In the long term, you will take care of 5-6 digit annual budgets of partners
- You have a Bachelor's/Master's degree in economics or comparable studies
- You gained a minimum of 2 years experience as a Sales or Account Manger
- You have ideally worked in eCommerce / Online Marketing or in an agency
- You like to work with people and you have strong analytical skills which help you to convince and challenge partners
- You have good affinities with online marketing, you understand our business model, the opportunities and challenges coming along with it
- You have good MS Office skills, speak French as native language and have sufficient English skills; German and/or Dutch would be an ideal addition
Your daily routine is yours
- Adapt your working hours to your productive phases and ensure a good work-life balance.
- Whether you are an early riser or a late riser, you can work with us in the way that suits you best, in cooperation with your team.
- On top of that, you can work for a maximum of 6 months a year from other European countries. This is ideal if you want to combine vacation and work, for example by combining 2 weeks vacation with 3 weeks remote work. We focus on full mobility, you can take your laptop with you wherever you go.
Our setup is unique
Everyone sits on the same couch. No matter what title and no matter what area of responsibility, we set up together. With a mix of digital gaming nights, online workout sessions, movie nights, paintball and Heide Park trips, gingerbread house competitions or a free after-work beer, we strengthen our culture, online and offline. Feeling comfortable - also in the office Our office is located in close to the main train station, Mönckebergstraße and the Binnenalster - right in the middle of Hamburg. This offers many opportunities for lunch dates, walks around the Binnenalster for a break in between or shopping after work. If you would like to continue testing yourself, you are welcome to do so with self-tests at our expense.
Feeling comfortable - also in the office
Our office is located in close to the main train station, Mönckebergstraße and the Binnenalster - right in the middle of Hamburg. This offers many opportunities for lunch dates, walks around the Binnenalster for a break in between or shopping after work.
If you would like to continue testing yourself, you are welcome to do so with self-tests at our expense.
Offer archived at 28/11/2022