Offer archived at 30/11/2022
Marketing Manager - Germany & France (m/f/d), Bonn
Here at Ooni, we're passionate about our people. Since our humble origins as a team of 2 back in 2012, we now employ over 300 talented, creative and kind pizza-lovers across the world. When you work here, you'll be joining a diverse team who value Kindness, Passion, Innovation, Ambition and Rigor above all else. We live, work and play by these values, and we think it shows.
A Little About the Job
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager, Germany & France for our team in Bonn to oversee our expansion with some of the region’s largest and most influential national retailers. Whilst your focus will be on supporting and growing our retail partnerships in these markets, you will support activities in other EU markets as required.
You’ll work with the Head of Retail Marketing and the EU Sales Team, and will be the primary point of contact for all trade marketing across all retail channels. You will work closely with the relevant stakeholders to identify key marketing opportunities, maximize online and instore merchandising and support our training and development efforts. You’ll also play an integral role in supporting the delivery of regional trade shows and retailer events.
- Collaborating with the Ooni Sales and Marketing team, and our Retail partners you will help deliver our retail marketing strategy in EU markets. This includes supporting new product launches, seasonal activities, promotions and marketing opportunities that drive the annual retailer marketing plans (store display, print catalogue, newsletter, online ads…)
- Alongside the Events Manager, you’ll look for and support regional training opportunities, extending the global training program in a relevant way. This includes the facilitation of face to face or virtual / live training events. You’ll also support the Events Manager with the delivery of in market events including retailer collaborations and trade shows. This includes participating in client meetings, working with local suppliers, coordination of materials and managing logistics where necessary.
- You’ll be on the pulse of everything Ooni. You’ll monitor retailer advertising and online activity and share these findings with the wider team. You’ll look for ways of optimizing and improving our content.
- The rest of the time you’ll be collaborating with the wider Retail and Brand Marketing teams. General duties will include writing and developing presentations, creative briefs, campaign evaluation, budgeting, tracking, reporting and basic project management admin.
- Fluency in German and English. French would be a bonus
- Experience working with national retailers developing trade marketing strategies, customised marketing programmes and retailer activations
- Solid understanding of instore visual merchandising, and an ability to bring the brand to life across various channels, consistently and on budget
- Experience organising trade shows and sales events
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Self-starting mentality; ability to create strategy and drive results without close supervision
- Team-first orientation
- Demonstration of Ooni’s company values: Passion, Rigour, Innovation, Ambition and Kindness
- Go to YouTube and search “We are Ooni”. We’re super proud of our culture and think you’ll love it here too. Here are some other reasons:
- Work for an employer that cares about your wellbeing! We’ve got an employee assistance programme which includes on demand coaching and therapy sessions, plus a weekly yoga class
- 38 days of paid time off per year (27+11 flexible public holidays), plus an additional 5 week sabbatical when you’ve been here for 5 years
- €550 every year to spend on your passion – whatever that may be
- €1200 to spend on Ooni products each year, plus 50% discount on any other Ooni stuff
- We’re all about giving back. That’s why we offer two paid days to volunteer each year
- Continuing Education - we encourage our employees to use our learning platform to grow here at Ooni
- Great pizza every single day if you want it. Yep. Every single day. And we’ll teach you to become a pizza pro
Offer archived at 30/11/2022