Legal assistant - renewable energies - French / English (m/f/x), Berlin
Established in 2004, our HR consulting firm specializes in the recruitment of Franco-German and european profiles. Based in France and Germany, but also in Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Italy, Spain and in the UK, our consultants assist jobseekers with coaching, salary evaluation or the preparation of their application (resume and cover letter).
Are you a qualified paralegal? Do you speak French and English perfectly and are you dreaming of a professional opportunity in Berlin, although you aren’t yet fluent in German? Then this new permanent position is for you!
I’m Valérie Melloul, Recruitment Consultant at Eurojob Consulting, and I’d like to talk to you about the opportunity below: would you prefer a video or phone call? I’d be delighted to support you and present this role to you in more detail!
To strengthen its team based in Berlin, our client, a French SME and independent producer of renewable electricity seeks a:
Legal assistant - renewable energies - French/English (M/F/X), Berlin
YOUR MAIN DUTIES (not exhaustive)
Within a dynamic and people-oriented team in a friendly working atmosphere and a very pleasant environment, you will assist the legal and transaction departments:
- Assistance in monitoring ongoing projects: gathering documents, submitting them to be signed, monitoring, sending, receiving and chasing documents, physical or electronic archiving.
- Assistance in the development and upgrading of processes and tools (DocuSign, communication via PowerPoint, etc.).
- Preparation of simple legal deeds and contracts based on existing templates.
- Implementation and monitoring of internal tables necessary for the financing or sale of projects.
DO YOU MATCH THIS PROFILE?
- You’re a qualified paralegal
- You speak and write French and English fluently, German is a plus.
- You’re proficient in the Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.).
- You’re knowledgeable about or have an interest in company law.
- You’re naturally sociable and enjoy interacting with a variety of contacts.
- You’re dynamic and have the ability to manage peaks in activity.
- You’re thorough and organised in your work and are used to managing complex cases.
Note that twice or three times a year, you will be invited to a seminar in France, at head office.
Convinced that you’re the right person for this role? Don’t wait any longer! I’m looking forward to receiving your application:
- Valérie Melloul
Your application will be processed confidentially in keeping with the values of professional equality and non-discrimination.