Junior Traffic Acquisition Specialist (M/F/D) for the German market, Paris
IT / Informatik
Winamax offers an online gaming platform allowing over 6 million members in France, Spain and Germany to indulge in their passion for poker and sports betting.
In France, Winamax is the online poker market leader and a staple sports betting site. After a very successful launch of our platform in Spain, Winamax has now set its sights on conquering the German market.
As one of the most innovative operators on the market, Winamax's success is the result of in-depth work both in terms of marketing/communication and in terms of technological/technical progress. And what makes Winamax so different from its competitors? Well, a quirky and humorous tone and great odds.
To be a member of Winamax Staff, is to live an adventure as part of a skilled and friendly team, in a unique and convivial workplace.
Want to know more about us ? Have a look at a day in the life of a Winamax employee !
Come and join the game: as part of our international development, we are looking for a Junior Traffic Acquisition Specialist (M/F/D) for the German market.
You will be part of the Winamax Web acquisition team. You will be working on acquiring and optimizing qualified traffic to promote the Winamax brand and sports betting offer in Germany and acquire new German players.** Working closely with our experienced Web Acquisition Leader, you will be in charge of:
- Managing Winamax's traffic acquisition campaigns for Germany (creation, structuring, choice of different levers, optimization etc.).
- Developing the Winamax affiliate program in Germany.
- Activity reporting, analyzing and implementing recommendations.
- Active monitoring of the gambling sector, the competition and technological developments, aiming for the continuous improvement of Winamax's web acquisition programme in Germany.
- In order to carry out your missions, you will work with different teams: the other marketing teams, the graphic design studio, the communication team, the product team, the support team, developers etc.
- You will be using various tools daily, such as: Google Adwords, Apple Search, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebooks ads, Twitter ads, Snapchat ads, Google DBM and Google DCM.
- 35-hour-week full-time and hybrid position (up to 2 days/wk), permanent contract at our offices in the heart of Paris, France
- Motivating work environment, job contents and salary for a young graduate
WHAT ELSE ABOUT THIS POSITION?
We work hard and we play hard too ! Joining Winamax means getting involved in a human experience with :
- Extensive support in finding accommodation in Paris
- A challenging job in an international environment
- A unique working atmosphere with numerous perks in the heart of Paris (free drinks and snacks, access to a company restaurant,...)
- A profit-sharing bonus and incentive
- Excellent health insurance
- Six weeks of paid leave
- And lots of FUN! Regular after-work events (poker, gaming, barbecue, ....) and leisure activities (gym, soccer team,...)
- Regardless of your experience and education, German is your native language and you have completed most of your higher studies in Germany.
- You must have a Master's degree in Web Acquisition, Marketing, Digital or Business, and ideally you have completed an internship that allowed you to put into practice the mechanics of web acquisition.
- Passionate about sports, you regularly visit german sports betting sites and have knowledge and a real interest in sports and ideally in sports betting. As a young graduate, you are not lacking in motivation and determination! Autonomous, creative and proactive, you want to learn, invest and take on new challenges!
- Finally, you have good interpersonal skills, an appreciation for teamwork, and the idea of working in Paris appeals to you.
- You have at least a bilingual level in English and would love to learn French (working language@winamax) and to start your career in web acquisition abroad, in Paris.
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Lieu : Paris
- Niveau d'études : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 2 ans
Die Stellenanzeige wurde am 30/01/2023 archiviert.